(Makes two 12-inch thin-crust pizzas.)
One batch 72-Hour No-Knead Pizza Dough
1 8oz can tomato sauce (spiced as desired)
2 Cups grated low-moisture whole milk mozzarella
Other Toppings as desired.
1. Remove dough from refrigerator about 1-2 hours before making pizza. Let rest, covered at room temperature.
2. Turn dough onto a floured surface and lightly shape into two balls, adding flour as necessary. Let dough balls rest, covered, for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. With oiled hands, stretch each dough ball and press into greased pizza pans.
4. Mix an 8oz can of tomato sauce with desired spices (such as salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, basil, fennel seed, crushed red pepper).
5. Spread sauce across both pizzas.
6. Add cheese and other desired toppings.
7. Bake for about 22-25 minutes.