1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage
Tater Tot Casserole
2-3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
2 pounds tater tots
salt & pepper
1. Bake tater tots for about 10-15 minutes at 450°F until crispy.
2. Brown & drain sausage, and spread evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan.
3. Spread cheese over sausage.
4. In large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, salt & pepper. Pour over cheese & sausage.
5. Top with tater tots.
6. Bake in 350°F degree oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.