1 pork tenderloin, about 2 pounds
Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
1/4 cup milk
salt & pepper
oil for frying
1. Cut pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 pieces.
2. Flatten each tenderloin piece to about 1/4" thickness with a meat mallet.
3. Cover a plate with flour seasoned with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
4. Lightly beat eggs and milk in a large flat bowl.
5. Cover a second plate with bread crumbs.
6. Dip each tenderloin piece in flour, then in egg, then in bread crumbs. Lay on a waxed paper lined sheet pan.
7. Deep fry two pieces at a time in 375°F oil until done.
8. Remove to a wire rack and sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
Serve on buttered grilled hamburger buns.