This recipe makes two 12-inch thin-crust pizzas. Please note: This recipe takes 3 days to make.
2 cups flour
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 0.25oz packet active dry yeast
1 Tbsp oil
3/4 cup ice water
Sauce, cheese, and other toppings of choice
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Stir in oil and ice water, until dough gathers into a ball.
3. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes.
4. Lightly oil the surface of the dough ball, and place in a lightly-oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 3 days.
5. Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before you're ready to make pizza.
6. Divide dough into two parts. Stretch each half to cover a lightly-greased 12-inch pizza pan.
7. Apply sauce, cheese, and other desired toppings. Bake in a 450°F oven for about 15 minutes.