1 pound boneless pork chops, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp ground cumin
3 cloves garlic, minced
4 green onions, chopped
2 cups mexican blend shredded cheese
4oz hot green chilies, diced
25 sheets thin eggroll pastry
1 egg white
oil for deepfrying
salt & pepper
1. Marinate the pork cubes in lemon juice, cumin, 1 Tbsp oil, and one clove of garlic in a bowl, for a few minutes.
2. In another larger mixing bowl, combine the green onions, green chilies, salt & pepper, cheese, and 2 cloves of garlic.
3. Cook pork in a skillet. Drain off excess liquid, and mix the cooked pork into the other ingredients.
4. Place a small amount of filling on each eggroll wrapper. Roll them up tightly, sealing the final corner with a bit of egg white.
5. Fry eggrolls, a few at a time, in a deepfryer at 375 until golden... about 4 minutes.