20 squares (10 rectangles) graham crackers
1/3 cup sugar
1 stick margarine, melted
8oz cream cheese, softened
14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 can cherry pie filling
1. Crush graham crackers into crumbs.
2. Stir sugar evenly into the crumbs.
3. Stir in melted margarine to moisten crumbs.
4. Press firmly into an 8x8 baking pan.
5. Bake at 375°F for 8 minutes.
6. Using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth.
7. Spread over cooled crust and then chill in refrigerator.
8. Spoon cherry pie filling over the top of the cheesecake.